This person will be the responsible for planning our demand towards our suppliers. Will negotiate delivery dates, create purchase orders, and follow them up. The candidate will organize and follow the transport and customs formalities between our global suppliers and our central warehouse.
Being part of an EMEA Supply Chain Team, this person will need to be a team player and have good English communication skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Supply planning and purchasing
- Purchase Order registration and update in SAP
- Update of Purchase Schedule Agreements in SAP
- Supply planning
- Supplier delivery date negotiation and escalation management.
- Delivery follow-up / delays follow-up
- Customs documents preparation
Inbound transport and customs formalities
- Pick up organization, assignment and follow up.
- Transport options review and booking.
- Transport invoice validation.
- Customs formalities follow up and validation.
Warehouse inbound process
- Inbound follow up management
- Stock reconciliation (SAP vs 3PL supplier).
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- 2+ years’ experience in Import / Logistics
- High level of rigor and organisation
- High level of team spirit and proactivity
- Dynamic, Flexible, and fast learner
- High level of team spirit and collaboration.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
- High level of Microsoft Office skills