Our client is a global leader of superior clamping and connecting technologies solutions. They offer both plastic fluid systems and a vast range of metal clamps and couplings for Automotive Aftermarket, Shipbuilding, Industry, Irrigation an Infrastructure sectors. With over of 10.000 employees worlwide, they have its headquarters located in Maintal (Germany).
We are seeking a REGIONAL DIRECTOR SOUTHERN EUROPE EMEA DS (SPAIN, PORTUGAL, ITALY AND FRANCE)
Reporting to the VP BD EMEA DS and as a part of the EMEA DS Leadership Team, the scope of this role is to reach his sales objectives and to ensure the sales growth in his Region.
The Director and his team will identify growth opportunities and develope a plan to transfer the groth opportunities into turnover, also the Director will develope his Sales Managers and the employees in his team to be focused and sales driven.
The Director will be responsible for achieving an annual sales target.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES AND OBJECTIVES:
- Strategic set up and yearly budget planning for Southern Europe
- Implement a set of KPI´s to measure the success
- Drive geographic expansión if possible
- Find new distribution partners
- Support the teams in achieving their objectives
- Support them in defining their strategy and taking the respective actions to achieve the budget
- Process harmonization, integration and best practice sharing between the different teams.
- This also means to give support to use de same tools.
- Lead the team of Sales Managers through coaching and support
- Take over regional projects for EMEA DS
- Manage consistent and reliable sales forecasting across all teams